Sunday, January 24, 2010

Energy Wanted

I am not a big breakfast eater. I never have been. I remember in high school I would come upstairs to head out to the bus, and my mom always had a little plate of scrambled eggs waiting for me. Those poor things were wasted every.single.day! In college I would try a weight loss drink or a protein shake in the morning. But I found that I would get a bit queasy after them. Not so much the drink--more of the fact that my stomach was happier still being asleep.

It's the same today. I know I should eat breakfast--but I just really don't want to. If I were to just wait and let my body kick in and get hungry--breakfast would start around 2 in the afternoon. So this week my goal is to find something, anything to get into my body when I wake up. You know, try to kick that metabolism into gear. I don't care if I lose weight---I would just love to find something to boost the energy level!

0 comments: